If you want to undertake juicing, then finding the best juicer for you is essential. It’s like finding the right trainer at a gym because it will be with you for a while.
Many nutrition and fitness geeks will tell you that there is a sort of relationship between the user and the juicer that cannot be explained. You clean it and maintain it and in turn, it serves you well. Juicing is not a fad diet but a way of life. Healthy living will require you to invest in it so you have to go for the best cold press juicer in the market.
What Are Cold Press Juicers?
Cold press juicers are essentially juicers that do not heat up your produce in the process of heating. Most juicers, especially centrifugal juicers create heat in the process of rotating their blades. Other masticating juicers also create heat if their revolutions per minute are fast.
Heat during the juicing process oxidizes and affects the nutrients in your juice and that’s where cold press juicers come in. They are very slow in juicing of your produce such that no oxidation occurs and no heat is created during the process.
Juice made from a cold press juicer lasts and retains essential nutrients for longer than any other normal juicer.
Best Cold Press Juicer
We cannot really put a label on the best cold press juicer because there is quite a number that do the job well. So, instead, we will look at the top 5 best cold press juicers in the 2020 market and let you decide for yourself which will be the best fit for you.
Our Top Pick Of The Best Cold Press Juicer 2020
1. Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
The Omega J8006 nutrition center is truly a marvel of juicing technology. It is definitely one of the best cold press juicers if not the best cold press juicer of 2020.
This our our top pick. It is capable of handling everything from hard vegetables like carrots, all the way to some leafy kale. The Omega J8006 is the best juicer for leafy greens and hard vegetables.
It is easy to use, making juicing a joy to do.
Omega J8006 Pros
- Does not overheat or clog hence can juice for long periods
- Quiet operation
- An automatic pulp eject button ensuring continuous juicing
- Multi-purpose for juicing all types of foods even baby food
Omega J8006 Cons
- Requires regular cleaning
- Long prep time
2. Hurom Hu-100 Masticating Slow Juicer
The Huromu Hu-100 is certainly one of the best cold press juicers. It comes with a patented “slow squeeze technology” or SST. Which according to the manufactures provides a slower squeeze to your produce. This allows you to get up to 35% more juice than from of the other best cold press juicer of 2020.
Huromu Hu-100 Pros
- Provides quiet operation
- It is a multi-purpose juicer meaning it can handle a wide variety of foods.
- Heavy duty Ultem strainer and auger meaning longer usage without replacement
Huromu Hu-100 Cons
- Has some trouble juicing wheatgrass.
- Requires frequent cleaning to ensure it does not clog while being used.
3. Kuvings B6000s Slow Juicer BPA Free
Next on our list of best cold press juicer is the Kuving’s B6000s slow juicer. The thing that stands out the most about this cold press juicer is the fact that it’s fast. Most clod press juicers are deliberately slow so that they do not create any heat.
Kuvings B6000s Pros
- As mentioned it is fast hence saves time
- Has a wide and long feeder chute thus you can fit a lot of produce at one time
- Quiet and easy operation
- Easy cleaning because it assembles and disassembles very easily.
Kuvings B6000s Cons
- Has some difficulty with hard foods like ginger.
- Pulp often get stuck in the grating
4. Tribest Greenstar Elite GSE-5050 Jumbo Twin Gear Cold Press Juice Extractor
The Tribest Greenstar Elite GSE-5050 is one twin gear juicer that is built to impress even the choosiest clients. This juicer definitely earns its spot on our list of best cold press juicer. It works on everything and anything to give you the best nutrition you could desire.
Tribest Greenstar Elite Pros
- Has an automatic pulp eject button ensuring continuous juicing
- Made portable with the balance grip handle
- Cleaning is easy because it uses glass containers instead of plastic
- Comes with a 12-year warranty
Tribest Greenstar Elite Cons
- Long prep time
- It is expensive for its range
5. SKG New Generation Anti-Oxidation Slow Masticating Juicer
The SKG’S new generation anti-oxidation slow masticating juicer has a very wide chute so you can stuff all the produce you want to juice in it. The wide chute reduces oxidation and the chances of clogging so; you can see why it is one of the best cold press juicer of 2020.
- Made from silicone components which are BPA free and FDA approved
- Equipped with a reverse revolution button to deal with clogging
- Has an overload shut off system that prevents it from working when overloaded or experiencing an unstable power supply
- It takes time to clean
- It’s a bit on the heavy side affecting its portability