Juicing is fast becoming a way of life for a lot of people. With the wide array of health benefits, it is easy to see why more and more people are taking up juicing in their everyday lives.
But, in order to fully reap all the benefits of juicing one must have a very reliable juicer. There are different types of juicers in the market but this article will focus on centrifugal juicers and, we will mention a few of the best centrifugal juicers in the market.
What Is A Centrifugal Juicer?
A centrifugal juicer gets its name from the way it juices. Basically, it spins the fruit at a very high speed while chopping it up with some tiny blades.
As it spins at this high speed it extracts juice from the product. Which then drips down through pores at the bottom of the chamber leaving the pulp only.
Centrifugal juicers are really fast so if you want a quick juice fix then a centrifugal juicer will get the job done. The disadvantage is that oxidation occurs during the juicing process. So this means you cannot store your juice for too long.
Best Centrifugal Juicer 2020 Compared
If you do decide to get a centrifugal juicer then you should get one of the best centrifugal juicer on the 2020 market from this list. All of the best centrifugal juicer are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. With previously owning a juicer that was not dishwasher safe, this is a massive plus.
Our Top Pick For The Best Centrifugal Juicer is the Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
1. Breville JE98Xl Juice Fountain 850 Watt Juice Extractor
Breville is a company that prides itself in the manufacture of juicers. The Breville JE98XL is from their centrifugal juicers line.
It is truly one of the best centrifugal juicer in the 2020 market. The Breville JE98xi is solidly built and is loaded with features that you will absolutely love.
It is loved by many with a price tag of around $120. It has a 4.5 star rating on Amazon from over 5,000 reviews. So it must be doing something right.
Breville JE98Xl Juice Fountain Pros
- Three-inch wide chute so you can feed large pieces of produce which means less prep time
- Made from stainless steel so it is durable
- Micro mesh filter can extract up to 20% more then other juicers
- Appropriate for juicing all manner of foods
- It is dishwasher friendly so it is easy to clean
- LED display to prevent motor overload
- 2 speed control
Breville JE98Xl Juice Fountain Cons
- Leafy greens are its kryptonite; they are too light to be fully ground down by the blades.
2. Hamilton Beach 67650H Pro Juice Extractor
The Hamilton Beach is also a contender as the best centrifugal juicer in the 2020 market. It has a sleek design that enables you to pour out juice from its spout with precision. It does not matter what type of glass you are using, no drop will spill out or over.
The Hamilton Beach 67650H is one of the cheaper centrifugal juicers on the market. It is priced around $75. It is fast developing a reliable reputation. With over 1,400 customer reviews with a 4 star rating.
Hamilton Beach 67650 Pros
- It has a 3-inch wide chute so you can feed larger produce which in turn means less prep time
- Has a 1.1 horsepower motor so it is quite powerful for a juicer
- Made from die-cast material so it is very durable
- Easy clean up since it is dishwasher friendly
Hamilton Beach 67650 Cons
- It has some difficulty handling leafy greens
- It is quite a heavy weighing in at around 10 pounds
3. The Nutri-Stahl Juicer Machine – 700w Multi-Speed
The Nutri- Stahl is certainly in the league of being the best centrifugal juicer in the market in 2020. Powerful enough to handle hard vegetables and fruits with ease your juice will always be a button away.
This centrifugal juicer is one of the best for leafy greens and hard vegetables.
With a price tag around the $100 mark it is worth the money with it’s efficiency is juicing leafy greens. The price tag is reasonable with 252 customer reviews and a 4 star rating on Amazon.
Nutri- Stahl Pros
- Has a extra large 72mm feeding tube so it is capable of handling large produce which means less prep time
- Micro steel blade which produces high efficiency, extracting up to 33% more juice
- With 22,000 RPM and dual setting mechanism, it is ready to handle whatever you may want to juice
- Dishwasher safe
- Large pulp bin to save you trips to the trash
Nutri- Stahl Cons
- Due to the high rpm capacity, a lot of oxidation occurs during juicing and hence foaming
4. Jason Vale Fusion Juicer – Centrifugal Juice Extractor with Bonus Booster Blender
The Jason Vale Fusion Juicer has really sharp blades to slice through anything you would wish to juice. It definitely belongs on the list of contenders as the best centrifugal juicer. It has a beautiful aesthetic design that will just stand out in your kitchen.
The Jason Vale Fusion Juicer is at the upper end of the price scale for the best centrifugal juicer. It is riced around the $200 mark. It does come with a 300 Watt personal blender and recipe guides.
Most of the parts are also dishwasher safe, to make the cleaning process so much easier.
Jason Vale Fusion Juicer Pros
- It has a wide chute to accommodate large produce hence less prep time
- Beautifully designed spout so it pours out your juice without spills
- 3600 Watt motor
- Runs so quiet you won’t even know it’s on.
- Non-drip spout
- Powerful motor so it is able to grind hard vegetables and fruits with ease
- Most parts are dishwasher safe
- Bonus 300 Watt personal blender
- Bonus juicing guides
Jason Vale Fusion Juicer Cons
- The pulp bin is a bit small so you will be making frequent trips to the bin
- The juice jug is also small
5. Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 is a monster juicer; at 1000 watts and five different speeds no produce stands a chance against this juicer.
It only takes a few seconds for it to turn your produce to juice and has a blue led light dial to let you know the progress of your process. It is definitely one of the best centrifugal juicers.
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 has spectacular features. It deserves the price tag of around $150. With over 900 raving reviews of how quickly and quietly it works. It deserves it’s 4 star rating.
This Cuisinart CJE-1000 is our top pick for the best centrifugal juicer on the market in 2020.
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Pros
- Equipped with a foam reducing filter hence a smoother taste to your juice
- 2 litre pulp bin which means fewer trips to the trash can.
- Detachable parts that are dishwasher
- Very easy to clean
- 3 inch feeding chute
- 5 speeds
- 1000 Watt
- Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Very quiet
- Made from stainless steel
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Cons
- This model is quite pricey