Taking control of what you consume is essential if you want to become healthy and stay that way. There are many diets out there that are aimed at helping you in this endeavor and juicing is one of them.
Though juicing has been around for ages it is only recently that the health and fitness community has taken notice of its health benefits.
If you want to start juicing then you will need a juicer. A manual juicer is a perfect place to start before you decide if juicing really is for you.
Why settle for anything less then the best manual juicer. Manual juicers are quiet inexpensive. They are great for leafy greens and citrus fruits.
What Is A Manual Juicer?
Manual juicers are powered by good old elbow grease to crush and squeeze the juice out of your produce. To power it, you have to turn a crank.
A manual juicer is quiet because of the lack of a motor so you can use it even in the dead of night without waking up your neighbors. Their lack of need for electricity also means that it is the perfect travel companion. Even in remote areas, you will still get to keep your nutrition levels up.
Best Manual Juicer On The 2020 Market Compared
Now that you know the various advantages of a manual juicer you need to pick one of the best manual juicers and get the experience for yourself.
There are some really good manual juicers on the market and we have compared what we believe are the top 5 manual juicers.
The Lexen GP27 is our Top Pick For The Best Manual Juicer 2020
1. Lexen GP27 Original Healthy Juicer
First up on the list of best manual juicers is the Lexen GP27. This one certainly deserves its place on the list. It is the most highly rated manual juicer on the 2020 market.
With over 900 reviews on Amazon and a 4 star rating. This manual juice is hard to beat. Which is why this is our top pick for the best manual juicer.
By applying a little more effort and elbow grease the Lexen is capable of juicing almost any vegetable or fruit. Even ones that would give other manual juicers have trouble with such as carrots. But if hard fruits and vegetables are what you are planning to juice most I would stay clear of a manual juicer.
Lexen GP27 Pros
- Great for juicing leafy greens and wheatgrass
- Easy to use
- Easy clean-up process
- Equipped with a clamp so you do not need to hold it down as you crank away
Lexen GP27 Cons
- Many parts to assemble; more than your usual manual juicer
- Has some difficulty with hard vegetables and fruits
The Z star is not only one of the best manual juicers in the market but it is also a quick assemble. Unpacking and setting up takes less than ten minutes.
It is also wheatgrass capable; most other manual juicers have a problem juicing wheatgrass. It is also capable of juicing fruits, leafy greens and vegetables.
The Tribest Z Star is priced around the $100 dollar mark. It has over 120 reviews on amazing but it only has a 3.5 star rating.
Tribest Z Star Pros
- The Z star is quite durable. The main body is made of aluminum while the rest is made of durable plastic.
- Equipped with a see-through auger so can observe the progress of the process as you crank away
- Aesthetic design and small footprint so it will look right at home in your kitchen
- No oxidation or foaming
- 1 year warranty
Tribest Z Star Cons
- Difficulty in juicing hard fruits and other hard vegetables like carrots
- Juice produced contains some pulp
The chef’s star manual hand crank single auger juicer also makes it on to our list of the best manual juicer for 2020. It has a compact design that will fit anywhere in your kitchen.
It’s beautiful aesthetic design also means that it will look right at home. The stand out feature is that it is made entirely of plastic. It has a suction cap instead of a clamp to mount.
With a price tag of $25 it is one of the cheapest on the 2020 market. Chef’s Star is the best manual juicer for the cheapest price. It is highly bought due to the cheap price tag and has over 600 reviews on Amazon. But with that you get what you pay for and it only has a 3.5 star rating.
Chef’s Star Pros
- Equipped with a suction base that leaves no lasting residue or damage to surfaces
- Detachable parts meaning it is easy to disassemble, clean and re-assemble again
- Built-in strainer for efficient separation of the pulp and juice
Chef’s Star Cons
- Has quite some difficulty with hard vegetables and fruits but it can do it
- The plastic wears and tears faster especially if it receives daily use
The Lexan healthy juicer is made by the same company as the Lexen GP27 original healthy juicer. Which is our top pick for the best manual juicer for 2020.
This sleekly designed juicer certainly belongs on our list of the best manual juicer for 2020. It boasts of a beautiful design that will definitely upgrade your kitchen and give it a whole new look.
Lexan Healthy Juicer Pros
- Equipped with both a suction cup and a clamp
- Made from stainless steel so it is very durable
- Ideal for juicing leafy greens and soft fruits like grapes
- 10-inch handle that requires less exertion than other manual juicers
- Stylish looking with a silver and black finish
- 1 year limited warranty
- FDA Standard complying materials
Lexan Healthy Juicer Cons
- Has some trouble with juicing hard vegetables and fruits
- Juice may contain a bit of pulp.
The Kitchen Kraft large manual commercial juicer is the last item on our round up of the best manual juicer for 2020. Made from the best materials the Kitchen Kraft juicer is a sight in the kitchen.
It is a heavy duty manual juicer, which is the best manual juicer for citrus. It has a long handle which is excellent for giving leverage on those tougher juicing items.
Kitchen Craft Pros
- Heavy base makes it quite stable
- Long handle and a powerful pull-down mechanism ensuring maximum pressure for juicing
- Adapted for citrus fruit juicing but can accommodate a wide variety of fruits and vegetables
- Easy to clean
- Best manual juicer for citrus
Kitchen Craft Cons
- Difficulty with juicing hard vegetables and fruits